- Paul Bates on Watermelon Soda Recipe – Hey Jill, you could definitely try that. The flavor would be different since it's a different mix of organisms but...
- Paul Bates on Episode 24 - Tara Whitsitt of Fermentation on Wheels – I know Richard! It's beautiful out down here in Florida. I'm sure you're getting all of your summer harvest put...
- Paul Bates on Episode 24 - Tara Whitsitt of Fermentation on Wheels – Haha! Good one. I’ve been pretty busy at my new job so it’s been hard to get back to the...
- Sam on Episode 24 - Tara Whitsitt of Fermentation on Wheels – Fermenting awhile before the next podcast?
- Richard on Episode 24 - Tara Whitsitt of Fermentation on Wheels – This the perfect season for fermenting garden produce, also a great time for another episode of the fermentation podcast.
- Jill on Watermelon Soda Recipe – Could I replace the ginger bug with whey for this recipe??
alcohol anaerobic fermentation book review bread brine carrots cashews cookbooks cucumbers dill pickles fermentation food safety ginger ale ginger beer hot sauce jalapenos kefir kefirko kombucha lacto-fermentation lacto-fermented soda listener feedback milk kefir miso mold mycotoxins nourishing traditions permaculture pickled peppers pickled vegetables pickle juice pickles probiotic jar rejuvelac sandor katz sauerkraut soda sourdough starter techniques thanksgiving tips vegan vegan cheese water kefir wine